AGE DENIED by TIGI copyright©olour is a new range of 19 rejuvenating permanent haircolour shades designed to provide up to 100% coverage on over 50% non-pigmented hair.
- Pre-blended formula for consistent results
- Shine enhancing coverage
- Multi-dimensional skin flattering effects
- AGE DENIED Rejuvenating Complex
- 19 commercial intermixable shades*
- True to tone
- Simple to use with 1:1 mix ratio
- Cream-gel consistency
- Client friendly fragrance
- Up to 3 levels of lift
- Compatible with TIGI copyright©olour activator system
- 90ml tube (2 retouch application)
1 – Apply AGE DENIED to dry, unwashed hair using a bowl and brush.
2 – Apply to the new-growth, beginning at the area with the highest percentage of non-pigmented hair.
– For long new-growth exceeding 2.5cm/1inch, apply the colour 2.5cm/1inch away from the scalp to the mid-band. Once complete, apply the product to the root area and refresh the ends with your preferred method.
– For virgin head application, apply the colour 2.5cm/1inch away from the scalp through to the lengths and ends. Once complete, apply the product to the root area.
3 – Ensure neat and clean application, avoiding overlapping as it may cause banding.
4 – Begin processing for 30 minutes once the full application is complete (up to 40 minutes for coarse/resistant hair).
5 – If required, refresh the ends with your preferred method.
6 – Emulsify, rinse, shampoo and condition with your chosen TIGI range.
As AGE DENIED shades are pre-blended, TIGI recommends using TIGI copyright©olour gloss shades as the preferred method for refreshing.
5vol/1.5% or 8.5vol/2.55%
Apply selected gloss formula to the mid-lengths and ends and process for:
Slight loss of minor tone Up to the last 5 min of processing time
Loss of minor or major tones Up to the last 10 min of processing time
Level and tone missing Up to the last 20 min of processing time
Refreshing with AGE DENIED:
Mix AGE DENIED with TIGI copyright©olour activator 5vol/1.5% or 8.5vol/2.55% and apply to the mid-lengths and ends. Process up to the last 5 mins for minimum fade, up to the last 10 mins for moderate/maximum fade.
PRODUCT USAGE GUIDE
Download the Product Usage Guide featuring all TIGI colour brands.Download